Monday, September 22, 2008

I wish I was older...

I know im only 20 years old and I just got married but Im having baby cravings! Its horrible! I am not ready to have on but they are so cute! and it seems like every place I go there is a baby looking at me! they are everywhere! but deep down inside waking up every two hours doesnt seem fun or not being able to work for years and im still in school so really i dont want one but they sure are cute! and i cant wait to have one when i am ALOT older! I would like a yorkie dog though! They are also so cute! but so expensive!! I looked into one and they are 1000 dollars! The dog would be able to live in our apartment its so small, oh they are so cute!
I cant wait for Christmas! for those of you who know me i start getting excited about this time before Halloween is even here! Steve and I went to lows looking for spray paint and we found three isles of Christmas decorations! it made my week! I cant wait to make a Ginger bread house, smell Cinnamon bread, put up and decorate a Christmas tree, buying presents to wrap up and put under the tree! church is always so much fun during the holidays! ahhhh i really just cant wait for Christmas!!!! ehhh AND THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS CHRISTMAS IS THAT STEVE AND I GET TO COME TO COLORADO!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhh those dogs are so cute!! :) dallas has forbid me to ever have a small dog... :( but i am very excited for christmas too! it is my very favorite!!!

Jen said...

Oh, I'm so excited for christmas too!!! I wish it was already here. Cause then the semester would be over. Jordan would almost be home. And I just love christmas time!!!