Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend Trip

Well this weekend was my 21st birthday...Steve and I went to Logan for it and it was a blast! Friday night we went to the Jazz vs. Nuggets game and it such a good game!! My brother Jeff and his fiance Lauren came! It was the first time I got to see the ring! It was so beautiful! They are getting married Oct. 12 In Moab, Utah! And I get to be a Bridesmaid! I cant wait! I have always wanted to be one! I cant wait! and i am SOO happy for them!
As for my birthday...we drove from Ogden to Logan and went to dinner with some of the best girls in the world! It was so much fun to see Jen and Whit again! I cant wait till I can see them again!!
As for my hair...its doing much better! I am able to get a comb though it! and I re-colored it about a week ago! Its still not the color i want it to be but we are getting closer!




1 comment:

Monty and Stephanie said...

It was great to see you guys this weekend. It's just too bad it was such a fast trip. I look forward to when we can spend a weekend together or something. Happy Birthday again.