Thursday, April 30, 2009

in your face...

well you know my last post...i have made peace with albertsons...i finally got my .15 cent toilet paper! not only did it but i also got
8-2lt of diet coke
8-boxes of cereal
4-Velveeta mac&cheese boxes
2-boxes of wheat thins
10-cans of tomatoes(for soups)
2- v8 splashes
2-24 packs of water
3- packages of toilet paper!

total 40 dollars...savings of 60 dollars! pretty awesome, i want to get better so if any one knows how to get it better PLEASE let me know! i LOVE watching the total drop from 100 dollars to 40 it is such a thrill!

well other than shopping we are house owners in 1 week! crazy...we are all moved out of Boise and it feels great but so sad at the same time!

my mother in law had a HUGE scare with cancer this last week. they found stage 2 melanoma under her thumb nail(only 5% of this cancer shows up here) so Monday they removed some of her left hand thumb and when they did the testing they said we think we have everything and we will let you know the results this week...well today she found out she is now FREE of cancer! As Rayo puts it now she can give us 1 1/2 thumbs up! haha I dont know what i would do with out her! she is so amazing and caring! So happy and grateful she is going to be ok!

2 comments:

Shari Baker said...

So much for quitting Diet Coke, huh? Good luck with the move!

Jen said...

Haha, I'm glad you got your tp. :) I got some for way cheap too. When I moved out the two other girls left a ton so I got it for free. Haha, Love you nicky!