Tuesday, June 9, 2009

still here

i know its been a while since have posted anything but really nothing to great has happened...im still loving school, Steve loves his job...and other than that we don't do much....this last weekend we painted a couple walls my fav color GREEN! ahah my cloths now blend in with my walls! ahhh i love the color... see nothing exciting....when i get around ill take pictures and post them....ugh anyways any one want to come to Wyoming to see us? we are very lonely here... haha no but really....

2 comments:

Brad and Laura Williams said...

haha Nicky your funny! I miss you guys still...probably will forever, right? Anyways I still think you guys should come stay with us down here....an visit us!

Anonymous said...

nicky!! i love you! your so cute! i miss you tons! but sounds like your school is freakin 10 times better than where we are! i am freezing my hours for like 2 weeks cuz i have to get my dang wisdom teeth pulled..and then my sister and husband are coming to visit for a few weeks and iwant to be able to spend time with them! anyway i miss you tons! hope you are doing amazing!!