Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright so wyoming has to be the lamest state ever....It took a week and a half to find out if i passed or not...worst 10 days of my life....nothing to do(quit work at vanity) and not knowing if i passed....but any ways my teacher told me that i wanted to have the "thick" envelope when it came in the mail...well tuesday night i went to the mail box for the last time and saw that the mail had finaly come and i patted in the box and everything was super skinny so i was REALLY hoping it didnt come...well i pulled things out and saw that i had a letter from the board and it was so skinny!!! started crying thinking oh my gosh how stupid can i get ~ i failed freaking beauty school! so before i went home i stood in under the light and was reading my results and it had a licence number and my scores i about fainted! I PASSED! 92 on written and 96 on practical:-) now the hard part come...there are no jobs in rock springs wyoming! so keep your fingers crossed becaseu i REALLY want to start working!

1 comment:

Shari Baker said...

Congratulations Nicky! You're done! I'm so excited for you!