Friday, August 20, 2010

Bug bite?

Alright wednesday morning I woke up with a small bite on my arm, itched so freaking bad. But like my mom told me itching only makes it worse...yep she was right again. By 2 my bite was about an inch high hard as rock and about 5 inches wide! I still had 3 appointments for the day so I tried to go on...well my arm went NUMB!!! then asking were can I go to the urgent care when I remember WE DONT HAVE INSURANCE!!! Since steve quit his job and took a new one we don't have insurance till september 1st! Sucky....so I finish my appointments, take benadryl(sp) and put ice on it, feel came back about 9. And the next day not even a bump.... It was so scary! Glad its over:)its a little hard to see in this pic but you get the point! It sucked!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Brad and Laura Williams said...

eww scary....I've had bites like that, but never gone numb!