Tuesday, April 5, 2011

To be frugal or not?

Since we are moving I have quit both my jobs so I was able to pack the house, find a new doctor, find a place to live and get ready for khloe to join our family!
while I was working we ate out when we wanted, bought new clothes, steve new 55 inch LED tv and wall mount u get the idea it was nice! But with out my income I have tryed to cut corners by cooking again not shopping as much and so on. This has been hard when it comes to khloe, I LOVE carters clothing but 20 dollars per shirt or outfit is kinda a lot for something khloe is going to grow out of in 5(if I'm lucky) months.
So as I was walking in the baby isle in walmart they had a clearance rack with baby clothing for only 3 dollars! I was nervous at first because it wasn't carters that I love but look at how cute these clothes are! And 3 dollars a piece!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats the best thing about baby clothes, anything is cute when its tiny! Love them, very cute :)