Saturday, August 4, 2012

new job!







Well I finally decided to bite the bullet and become a working woman again! I work two nights a week from 9pm to 9am and I get to sleep!! Im doing in home heath care at the assisted living place above! I have my second shift tonight and couldn't be more excited about it! The hardest part of working has been trying to get into a routine with Steve taking Khloe to the sitters house for only 3 hours. I think Steve is more nervous about taking Khloe to the sitters than I am about having one more thing on my plate!

Other than me working again nothing has happened in our boring life...except my best friend got married! I almost forgot! Jessie and Alex were married one week ago from today! I wish I had pictures but since I was maid of Honor I had no time to get pictures! hopefully the photographer will post a few so I can steal some!

No comments: