Friday, September 21, 2012

before and afters of fireplace!

 This was the fire place when we moved in....UGLY!! It was a fake marble that just made our fireplace an eye sore in room/ I felt like id rather not have a fire place and have more room in the corner! But now....


 ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! 
We still need to seal it and do a bit of finishing work but I LOVE it! I can not wait to put stockings up this Christmas(first Christmas at our own house!)  and have the tree light up next to it! 
My husband laughs at me but it has always been my dream to have a cute fireplace just for the holidays:-)
and because he is so awesome him and his dad did it for me!!







1 comment:

kira lee said...

i love it!!! when we were looking at homes we couldn't find any with fireplaces so i am totally jealous!