Monday, February 3, 2014

Trip to Idaho

The week we moved and tried to settle in, we got a phone call from Steve's parents letting us know that his grandpa(97 years old!) was going to be passing away soon. Steve had taken 9 days off and we kinda hopped that it would happen during the week he had off so we could enjoy a small trip to Idaho. That did not happen. In fact grandpa died the Tuesday Steve went back to work. Luckily we were able to take 2 more days off to go to the funeral.
Please don't think this sounds heartless, we all loved grandpa but he was ready to be back with his wife and it was the best thing for him. 
with that said...we had QUITE the trip!
on the way there I dinged the car, ripped my shirt, spilt everything that I tried to drink and hurt my knee! I'm 100% sure I need a mini-van but I'm not ready to commit to a "mom car". Khloe only slept for about 30 minutes of the 8 hour drive...Daxton didn't do much sleeping either...



This was Daxtons first time sitting in a high chair! 


 When we finally got home, Khloe and Daxton just sat and watched Bubble Guppies, it was perfect!
this is the most exciting thing ever....our foundation is poured, its behind the lumber, and today they started putting up the lumber up...I really don't know what they are doing, but Its looking great! 
two months left!!

No comments: