Monday, March 3, 2014

just an update

We knew this transition period would be hard but poor Steve is taking a HUGE hit with commuting AND running two stores...I can't wait to have him back at the smaller store...
He crawled into bed and two seconds later her was out, going on two and a half weeks and no day off...
He is such a hard worker!(and we REALLY MISS him)
 since moving we are ALWAYS outside...if its 32 or higher, its guaranteed that we will spend at lease 2 hours. It feels amazing!


Dax is just about to crawl...I'm really not excited about this...Just this Sunday i told a lady "we don't encourage movement". 

Khloe has overcome her potty issues. Leave it to my amazing grandma who said "just ignore it and make her clean it up" solved even pooping... this is her trike for being officially potty trained!


 Just another day outside!
 I found Khloe who snuck up after napping eating all the frosting off the brownies!
 Well next month it will be done! Today they finished the roof, installing the insulation and prepped the driveway to be poured! 
At our electrical walk through they estimated at the latest the end of April. We are so anxious to get in and get settled!
If you look to the right back corner of the 3rd car that will be my salon entrance! I am soooo freaking excited!

1 comment:

Jen Peirce said...

So exciting Nicky! I just love your cute kids!