Friday, June 27, 2014

whats been going on....

Like always we have been so busy...I guess we should just get used to it. 
The house has taken every free minute we have. Steve's parents came to town to help us for a week. Steve and his dad put in our sprinkler system, framed and put the electric in the salon!
Since Steve was overwhelmed by everything to have to get done I decided to take on the back yard as a fathers day gift!  
I called around got quotes for rock, sand, sod all the things you need for a nice back yard!
As of right now we have put compost, rock sod and a garden in! I was short on measurements so we still need another section of rock to be delivered and the sand pit is on back order! 
Ill post pictures when its done! so far it looks awesome!

 Steve's cousin moved to Cheyenne a few weeks ago and they come over for dinner one night when his parents were over! I hope we can get together again!


We took a couples weeks and had Khloe take swimming lessons! She did great. The lessons were every day for two weeks. She didn't trust the teacher the first 5 days but after that she finally jumped in and started swimming. Every morning she wakes up and says "can we go to swimming lessons?" 
I'm not ready to commit to two more weeks....

Fort Collins just opened a new city transit. The buses are pretty cool, and Khloe points them out whenever one drives by. I finally broke down and told her we could ride them. So my awesome parents came with us on the bus and then to lunch! Khloe LOVED it!

Daxton is walking all love with his ybike. I can not believe that he will be a year in only a couple weeks:-( I wish I could keep an infant in my house at all times!
His new hair cut! and new shirt from grandma!
Finally Khloe and Daxton are playing with each other! dax loves when khloe hides and he get to find her!
My accomplishment was running 8 freaking miles! I cant decide if I want to sign up for a half marathon or just run it on my own then go get a pedicure.. I have found a race in Colorado on a Monday that sounds fun but honestly it seems crazy to me to PAY someone to run just for a t-shirt...I could run on my own and get the same satisfaction!! so we will see what I decide...maybe if I'm lucky ill do both!

No comments: