Wednesday, October 29, 2014

catch up

With number 3 on the way, we had to buy new car seats that would fit 3 across in the back of my suv. We went with the slimmest seats! they are by Diono, they are made with all metal, just one seat weighs 40lbs! They transition from birth to a backless booster seat...I love them... I plan on getting another one when number 3 outgrows the infant seat! plus I LOVE how matching car seats look in the back of my car!



we are already really missing summer...its still warm enough to play outside but not with water under the tramp!

 Like always Buddy puts up with way to much! He is starting to get grumpy the older he gets and the more kids that are around!


One Sunday we ditched church and went to Estes Park for the day! It was our "mini Vacation" . It was fun to get away for a bit, our full family days are VERY limited! 
We walked the shops and played by the river. It might not have been a huge getaway but for our little family it was perfect! 


So I stabbed myself....I still can not clap, grip anything hard, and steering the car with my left hand doesn't happen! Im just glad I got all the feeling back in my fingers with in a day!

This is Khloe's Preschool class at the pumpkin patch! Khloe has the best teacher in the world! She is sensitive and awere of Khloe's personality. Khloe even asks if her teacher can come to her birthday, church, to dinner....anything we do... Im already dreading that she is going to retire before Daxton is old enough to go!
The kids are STARTING to get along...its been a long time coming! Dax loves Khloe but Khloe normally wants nothing to do with him!


This is Nathan. His family lives around the corner from us, they are in our ward, and in Khloe's Preschool class! We love when we get to have him over!
Grandma put a swing in her front yard and when we go there it is used....ALOT!  This winter we are planning on putting swings in the basement for the kids! 

And can you believe how TALL and LONG Daxton is? He is now in 3t clothing...He is passing up his 2 year old friends in height ...we sure love him!


All in all we are pretty boring right now...Steve is working from 5am-8pm and if I have energy to do anything its only to go grocery shopping! We are really excited to be going to Idaho in November! Oh and I got released from nursery...FINALLY! Im In charge of Visiting teaching... and Steve got his first calling in 4 YEARS! He is one of three ward missionaries. It's a perfect calling that works with his job. 2 times max a month he will go out! We are Loving this ward, Loving Colorado, and Love that all my really great friends from Cheyenne are only 25 minutes away! Life is good!

No comments: