Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Buddy!


I had this small reminder come across my Instagram feed the other day. 
It was the day we learned that Buddy probably has cancer.... It was a very crushing day, devastating doesn't even begin to touch how we felt. I know most people do not consider their family pet a member of their family like we do. Buddy goes with us on most vacations, he is included in our family like a grand child, and if you don't like our dog we probably don't like you;)
He has had a tumor growing for the last 2.5 months on his eye lid that just kept getting bigger and bigger. I took him into get his hair done(and its at the vet clinic) and the vet was called in to check it out. The clinic had taken a close up picture of Buddy last appointment(2 months ago) and the tumor was not there. Because the growth had grown so rapidly they called us in and said he should have surgery to remove it as soon as possible. That is also why they think its cancer,  in the last 4 days its almost doubled! We are really hoping and praying that its just a random growth and once removed it will be taken care of. 
Buddy goes in for surgery tomorrow morning.
I love this little guy more than words...I hope this storm is a short easy storm and nothing that is to long!





2 comments:

Jen Peirce said...

I hope everything turns out ok. Pets are members of the family in every way! Oh I'm so sorry.

Halo BW said...

your pet so cute

https://www.fn92100.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online.html