Tuesday, February 21, 2012

my amazing finds!


Khloe has never been attached to anything before but this pink monkey from grandma Jensen has changed EVERYTHING! She carries it every place she can! including bed, the worst part is I cant find another one and the monkey cant be washed...it could be a sad day when monkey has to be put "away".

This last Saturday I went to a Grab Bag sale at Once upon a Child, honestly not a fan of second hand stores but I thought I would give it a try! I have changed my mine on second hand stores, not only did I find name brand clothing WITH TAGS STILL ON, but toys that have NEVER been used! for $70 dollars I grabbed 3 Never used and SUPER cute jackets 13 outfits All tags on and from places like Gymboree, gap and children's place couple skirts(once again tags still on from name brands) a vest, 3 walker toys couple books all brand new just not from the typical place! I couldn't believe it! people were actually throwing away perfectly good kids items! I was soo excited to find all these good deals!

No comments: