Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Its ALMOST here!!!!

Ok so for those of you who REALLY know me I LOVE CHRISTMAS! there is nothing more perfect than it! I love the holidays and people all of a sudden become Christ like and giving! For the last two years my favorite part is the day after thanksgiving the lights at temple square come up! They are beautiful! Its were i wanted Steve to propose but i guess i should have told him that..haha Anyways i didn't think Steve and i were thinking that since we moved to Idaho we wouldn't be able to see them BUT we will!!! I cant wait to walk around with hot chocolate and looking at the most beautiful lights and the temple all lit up!

I also like thanksgiving but its not as great as Christmas!! And this year Steve and i get to come home to Colorado for Christmas! (FYI i already have our small Christmas tree up and I get to put up the big one next week!!!) ahhhhhhhhhhh i freaking cant wait!!! snow, Santa clause, red-white hot chocolate, Christmas trees lit up though front room windows with the house lights up and on...Christmas music by country singer!! ahhhhhh I cant wait and it all starts next week!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

oh cute!!! I know, I can't wait for christmas. I put up lights in my room like a month ago. haha. Maybe that was a little early. oh well. I wish I had someone to go to temple square with. :( oh well. Maybe next year. I still love christmas though. :) miss you!

Anonymous said...

NICKY!!!! I MISS YOU!!! HAHA