Sunday, November 9, 2008

What is happening to this world?!

So just in case you were wondering we didn't get that house...they wanted us to pay WAY to much...and for how much needed to be done it wasn't worth it. I think it ended up being a good thing though because Steve's work place is starting to lay off people. Thankfully we have survived the first big round of lay offs and hopefully there wont be another! So we are still in our little apartment and we probably will stop looking for house until our lease is up. Its only 6 more months..oh well

Well Saturday morning i was walking into school and i saw my instructor Rick say "Don't go in the back stay up front and don't touch anything, the school has been broken into" Some one had broken in to the school(we still have no idea how it happened) and stole all of the money in the register. This is probably the worst thing to happen to my school right now. It has been really slow, we are a new school and not many people are able to get a loan to come to school, Not to much money coming in....It feels like every place i walk into gets robbed..first it was our cars, then the swat team at our apartments, and the many other times the cops have been in our complex, the Applebees we went to this week was also robbed..and NOW THE SCHOOL I GO TO WAS ROBBED! What the heck?!

And to make things better this week our Ward was split into five! It sucks so much! My friend Lacey and I were split up, it sucks...i wish that it would go back to normal. Steve and I were just starting to get comfortable in this ward. So now we are in a new Stake and Ward and have church at 12:30! So many things have changed this week!

Other than these things this week life has been good! I started on the floor this week! It has been really fun doing hair all day(well when someone comes in) I have loved it! Steve is still just working and selling cars...

2 comments:

Jen said...

wow, what a crazy time for you. I'm sorry. But thats good news you are working on the floor. How exciting! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. Are you still coming up for the game? I want to do lunch or something. Anything before 2:30. Hope things get better. Love you!! Guess what? Shae is engaged! I'm way happy for her and she made me her maid of honor! How fun is that!

Jessie said...

Nicky! I'm so sorry...that is nuts. How are you doing??? Gosh I need to call you. Everything is good here. School is hard. I work, I study, I sleep, I eat. thats bout it!!! its good to be busy. I'm so excited for thanksgiving. when will you be around??? How is everything else going? Thats good news about Steve. I'm sure everything will be ok!!! We just gotta hang on awhile longer ya know? Things will go back to normal, eventually. Anyways i miss you. text me sometime.