Monday, November 17, 2008

little trip to Poki


If that car had girl parts Steve would have married his car..haha He bought this car totaled and has rebuilt this car and it is so freaking fast! When we got married we left it in Pocatello because having 3 cars and 3 cars to insure was way to much! not to mention this car takes premium and a couple week ago gas was $4.90 a gallon but this weekend while we were in Poki this weekend we got to take it on a quick ride. I always forget how fast it is! My body gets pushed back into the seat when Steve drives...that's probably why Steve got 4 tickets in two months...But it is so pretty hu?



While we were in Poki my great parents in law wanted to try ear candling! So here they are!
I really don't think Steve's dad wanted to have his picture taken! I love that he has his hand over his eyes!
On Sunday Steves dad spoke in church and you would never believe what happened...The lights went out while he was speaking in sacrament! It was so cute when he pulled out his miniature flash light so he could continue to speak! Only Rayo would have one handy during a talk!


Steve and I had the best surprise ever last week! My grandparents who live in Logan come to Boise to see us! It was so good to see them! Steve and I would go over to their house at least once a week to eat dinner or just to talk...i miss this sooo much! When they got here they took us out to dinner and Red Robin and then we came home and made nuts for a church thing. In the morning they wanted me to cut their hair! It turned out pretty well, well at least I think it did! We Loved seeing them and miss them sooooo much! But only 11 more days till i get to see them again!



1 comment:

Jen said...

Thats so fun nicky!!!