Sunday, October 26, 2008

I cant wait!

Steve and I have been playing with the idea of buying a house. We both really want one and we REALLY need one. Our little two bedroom and two bath is NOT big enough! We are spilling out of our second bedroom and our kitchen! This week we found out that we could get approved and this is what we found! This is my favorite house and its such a great price! It has a nice sized backyard and the neighborhood is really nice! I love that it has a security system already which i NEED, I am kinda a scardy cat...The best part is that its about five minutes from school and steve's job! That means I would be able to wake up at 7 instead of 6:20! Anyways...Lets hope that they accept our first offer so we can move in!!
The kitchen is my favorite part! i love the color of the cabinets and the back splash! Its also open enough but still closed off from the living room...This bathroom is the second bathroom so its but i couldn't help myself! I really wish I would have taken more pictures of the rooms but next time we visit ill take more!

3 comments:

Brad and Laura Williams said...

I hope the house works out for you guys, it would be really nice to have you guys that much closer to us!! I wouldn't feel so guilty everytime you guys are drivin out to our house after you drove to nampa once already!!

Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOU GET IT!!!!!!!!!!! :) exciting!

Jen said...

Thats so exciting Nicky!! I had no idea you and steve were going to be getting a house so soon. I am coming up for sure if you move in!! I miss you tons.