Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun, point less and interesting field trip!

Yes you read that right....in beauty school we do take field trips..we went to the art museum and the botanical gardens and then made a pit stop at the Idaho state penitentiary(the old one) It was such a fun day! At our first stop there was a wall with lots of quotes! here are my favorite ones!

I really love the one by Mother Teresa, it made me think about how I talk and I need to talk nicer about people, even if I don't like them. It related back to "be the change you want to see in the world" I would love to see nicer people, and to do that I also need to be nice! what a concept...ha ha



These are the best girls in the world! I would not like school if they were not there! They are so much fun! And they are both so cute, just pretty much the coolest people ever!


Then we went to this place called the botanical gardens...don't really know why we went here but we did and they had really pretty flowers that smelt so good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww...sooo...you're right that field trip was kinda pointless! but it was fun!! :) i loved the smell of those flowers too..maybe i'm weird..but they were basically the best smelling flowers i've ever smelt..or i haven't smelt any for a while!! *hehe*

Jen said...

I love your new background!! So cute!