Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WE DID IT!

Today Steve and I put in an offer on that house! We should know by Friday night if the bank will take our offer...we went kinda low so they will probably have a counter offer but we are expecting that...BUT WE COULD BE LIVING IN A HOUSE BY DECEMBER 12!!! I freaking cant wait! Steve and I drive by almost everyday just to "look" at the house because its so pretty..haha Oh i just want it so bad!! so lets all have positive thinking! AND we would be so close to our friends brad and Laura and my new friends from school would be close and it would only take five minutes to get to work and WALMART..haha

Tonight two girls from my school came over and we made cookies...some for Keisha's Boyfriend who is serving in Alaska and some for Calli's boyfriend who is in Salt lake city! It was LOTS of fun!

I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT IF THE BANK TAKES OUR OFFER!!!!!!!! ahhhh i HATE our apartment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really want you to get the house!! that would be soooo stinkin exciting!!

Jen said...

Oh, I hope you get it!!