Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I always forget how lucky I really am!

I have found that while doing hair people spill their life and will tell me things they wouldn't have even if i was one of their friends. Today I was given a lovely mother of 2 beautiful children and she was 21 years old. She was the kindest lady and she was living in a women's rehab center...She told me her life and i gave her an insight into my life, and i realized how lucky I am to have such a great family and friends who support me in everything i do! Also to have the Gospel in my life, I have never had such an urge to tell someone about the church, She just needed a little bit of guidance in her life...She had a hard childhood and doesn't know how to get out of it! I brought it up a little but i wish now i would have had the nerve to say more...i hope she will come back and we can talk about it some more! Such a great experience! If i don't see her again i hope the best for her!

Still have not heard back from the bank about the house...we should hear back tomorrow! Ahh we really want this to work!

No comments: