Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lets hope the second time works!!


Remember this picture? Because the last time i posted this picture Steve and I had put in an offer on the house and the bank pretty much laughed in our face...WELL we called our Realtor and asked him if this house was still on the market and it was! Well to make it even better IT DROPPED IN PRICE! Even lower than what we had offered the first time...so we decided to put in another offer! We should know by Thursday if we got the house or not!!! If we get the house we will be moved in and everything done by March 1st!! I would KILL to have this house its so perfect for what Steve and I need right now! And the Price is AMAZING! Lets all keep our fingers crossed and only positive thinking!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

wow. Thats awesome Nicky!!! I hope you get it! Miss you. I hope your new years was good. Love you