Saturday, January 24, 2009

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP!

Ok...perms are gross...i dont care who you are or what the conditions....YOU DO NOT NEED A PERM! The only way a perm is ok is if you dont have arms and cant do your hair yourself! if you dont have BOTH your arms go ahead ask for a perm...if not just dont, they are nasty! Plus we hate doing them! oh and if by any chance you do get your hair stylist lets you get one dont say you need to be out in two hours...its just not going to happen....


I had a very frustrating lady today at school she asked for a perm, asked me to wash it out after the perm solution had been put on(just in case you dont know if you wash withing 48 hours you loose your perm curl) then asked me to put a color on her hair and NOT wash it out!!! My instructors told me I had to do everything to! then she showed me how she liked her hair to be done and i turned her around after two of us worked on it and she goes "ugh this is ugly" it looked just like how she showed me! erg some people piss me off...


So lesson to be learned dont get a perm(unless you dont have arms)!!!!

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Haha. I can just see your frustration, it's hilarious.