Monday, January 12, 2009

out of shape?

Since i got married in May I have not had a place to work out...so I just didn't...Steve and I thought about getting a membership to a gym but they are freaking expensive! Well lately i have been getting really depressed about my body and the twelve pounds that i have put on in 9 months.. Well Oprah show last week and then again today was on health, while i was watching it today i had the urge to go running outside(i hate running outside...) well i got dressed and started out to run thinking i would be gone for at least 40 mins...HAHA I found a track from an old school and could run less than a mile!!! In high school and before i got married i could run 3 miles and not stop to break! haha in my three laps around the track i had to take 3 breaks!! Im pathetic! So here is my goal...I want to be able to run a full mile by the end of the month...doesn't sound like much to most people but I guess i have to start some were! So keep me to this goal!!!

Oh ps..we didnt get the house...it was very sad to hear but that just means it was not meant to be.:-( it was a very sad day!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I feel the same way! I am so out of shape. I have no will to go work out. So I am going to make the same goal and be able to run a mile by the end of the month. Love you nicky! Oh and I am thinking of transfering to the U next fall. Just a thought. I will let you know if its for sure or not when I know!