Monday, January 26, 2009

My name is nicky and I fake "n" bake...

I did it thats right...i know i promised i wouldn't ever fake n bake again but i had to! I was getting so white and not seeing the sun for almost 3 weeks was getting really hard...and then my friend Keisha gave me a weeks worth of free tanning so...i caved in and went....and it was AMAZING!!! they have this new bed that scans your skin tones and only puts the rays that your skin needs to tan! It was amazing...it had a mister and a cooling fan that actually cooled the bed down....i was able to go for 20 mins(i didnt have a base tan either) and didnt burn! i only got an amazing tan! the only bad part is that if i didnt have a week free with any bed that one twenty mins would have cost me $40...it will be nice for the next week to get super tan and then by the time its gone it will be Summer, ahh it was a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Jen said...

haha, I have been going the last couple weeks. Even though I don't even get tan from it. lol Random thought though...thanks for being such a great friend for me nicky! You have been so supportive and I love you so much for it. :) Hope things are going well for you!