Thursday, November 1, 2012

HALLOWEEN!





  We had an amazing Halloween this year...by "we" I mean Me and Khloe+ our close friends..Steve had to work most of the night.
These are our pumpkins on our porch
 Khloe was given her tutus and she could wear them every day! She dances like a princes so I figured they could be her costumes for the day!
 This year we didn't attend our truck or treat with the ward because my best friend is on best rest and her husband was working that night and so was Steve.
 We found out that the mall did a trick or treat going from store to store, and we waited to do that! Plus it was actually on Halloween!


 Khloe had a blast! She loved loved loved going to collect her candy, she was given WAY to much!
 This is Walter and his cowboy outfit! Could he be any cuter?!
 HAHA I just love how much these two love each other...we don't ask for them to kiss, they just do it...I can already here the wedding bells!(well only if Walter grows to be SUPER tall...dad is barley 6ft.)
 We have never lived in a place that has kids who go door to door so when we got home from the mall and saw a TON of kids we were thrilled! Steve pulled in and we went with our neighbors! They were so nice to khloe, the older ones would go get the candy for khloe and put the candy in her bucket! It was so much fun! I have always HATED Halloween but im in love..

 The day after Halloween we all got up early because Walter was coming over early while his mom went to try and have her baby turned...little stinker has been breached for months and last night she flipped! Saving Mommy from ALOT of pain! But we were so happy to have Walter at our house! BTW there is no photo shopping in the sunrise picture...it was beautiful this morning!


on another note...you know how I had to quit working well my boss now has me as an emergency go to person and this month I get to work 4 times AND khloe doesn't have to go to a sitters house at all! :-)

No comments: