Wednesday, November 14, 2012

more meals!

 eating way to many of these.....
 my resort to keeping my house clean..in the crib they go!!!
 here is another meal! Mexican stuffed cheese shells...so amazing! these took a bit of work but totally worth the work!(ps the missing ones is what Khloe ate...)
I am 3 shifts in my 4 shift assignment and this is what I do at 3:30AM to keep me going...the last shift I had two...
 Today was a lazy day(ok my only day off in two weeks...)found this recipe on pintrest and it was GOOD! crock pot ravioli!
all I had to do was layer like a lasagna and cook on high for 4 hours!(ps i have a nicer crock-pot but this one is amazing. I hope it never dies! it actually takes 8-9 hours to cook a roast, my nice one on the lowest setting takes 3-4 hours...they turn out tough and dry!)

PS... we are starting the salon in the basement next week! AND moving my washing machine and dryer to the basement and making me a pretty laundry room and the only laundry room is going to be my HUGE pantry!! I can hardly wait!!!

No comments: