Friday, November 30, 2012

more food!

Even though we kinda have eaten out a lot this month(ok a LOT!, we have had lots to celebrate and honestly been REALLY busy) but i have tried a couple new recipes, first is leek soup. This soup was super easy, saute, cook and then blend it all together. I liked this soup because it wasn't necessary to have the veggies chopped nicely. 



 have you tried chicken base? its like bullion but 10000000000x better! it also comes in beef base. I get it at sams club for $5 and this tub has lasted me a year! I promise your soups will be much more flavorful with this stuff!

 after this picture i broke my blender...such a sad day... but this soup was AMAZING! Khloe and I ate it for lunch! I don't recommend making this soup though..or anything with leeks in it...come to find out leeks make you fart...no joke...research leeks and farts...Steve had a rough night with us;-)

the next night we had sweet and sour chicken. I have a recipe that is pretty much the same and we LOVE it so im not sure why I tried this one...maybe because the picture on pintrest made it look sooo pretty?
 after puting 1/2 cubes of chicken in cornstarch and then eggs I fried the chicken
 made the sauce
 poured the sauce over the cooked chicken and baked in the oven for 35minutes...
We were not fans of this meal, nor did it look like pintrest pictures... ill stick with my old sweet and sour meal...that is why there are no pictures...it was gross..

 Khloe and Buddy snuggle and it melts my heart...
haha then there is this hat...She got it from my Grandparents last Christmas and we have recently started wearing in while on our walks. Well after the walks, she wont take it off.. she puts it back on her head and says "cheese" and does her "im so beautiful walk" it kills me...

No comments: