Wednesday, November 21, 2012

nap time

My poor baby is cutting 3 molars and 3 other teeth all at the same time! She has fallen in LOVE with ice cream and otter pops! its not a great habit to let continue but a girls gotta eat! The way she deals with it is by sleeping! I have had A LOT of time on my hand the past couple of days... Steve took yesterday off and we put up some of the Christmas lights, cleaned the house for tomorrow(Thanksgiving!) and surprise surprise went shopping...With him back at work today and my only hair appointment tonight at 6 im super bored!A nice change of pace but id rather be doing SOMETHING! I started looking back at pictures from this past year. Boy. Life. Has. Changed... I have been saying this more than I ever thought I would. Khloe is growing up so fast, our little doggie Buddy has gotten fat...(khloe feeds him when i am not looking!) Many callings on my part, finally feeling like Cheyenne is our home, such a great feeling. I'm so grateful it has been a good year..unlike the one before that!
 told ya...my fatty doggie sleeps all day!

She is such a girl, I should have downloaded a picture from her hair cut yesterday...maybe next post!
Oh and my cooking has dropped off, next week we pick back up! working those over night K.I.L.L.E.D me and our eating out budget! Steve was such a good hubby and just said, where would you like to go tonight...sweet hu? (Qdoba b1g1 coupons rock!, McDonald also b1g1 free kid meal coupons..) Good thing my 4 assignments are over, I don't even want to eat out right now...to much grease...

No comments: