Thursday, August 21, 2008

2008 Boise Fair!

So Wednesday night Steve and I thought it would be fun to go eat fair food and wander around the fair. Thinking of this is going to be awesome! (in the back of my mind im thinking of the cheyenne frontier days) Nope not that at all! But it was still pretty cool! They had Stingrays there and we could pet them! They are so soft! It feels like wet peach fuz.





This is a bad picture but its the best I could get! The water was really nasty! Still REALLY COOL!!


Well after this we went and meet up with Brad and Laura and had funnel cakes and tacos..UMMM I love them! I had been craving one since we went to the stupid car thing!


I then remembered that I wanted to see the cows! They are always soo much bigger than what you see on the side of the road! That then made me remeber that when i went to Jessie and Rhitts house i never touched the utter! I did it Look!!












Ok so its not the much BUT I still touched it! haha





Here are some pictures of the petting zoo! The animals are so fun to look at!



1 comment:

Jen said...

You touched a cow!!?? LOL thats awesome!