Thursday, August 14, 2008

AHHH


So i started a job here in Boise when we first moved here at Chili's. I had worked at Chili's in Logan for almost two years so I thought it would be a good idea, maybe meet some friends, become a trainer for the perks and it sounded fun. BUT NO!! It was one of the worst places i have EVER worked at! The management was cool as people but when it came to the rules it was HORRIBLE! I got in trouble by a "manager in training" for the level of my ice in a cup! For nibbling on chip that i BOUGHT!! This place was crazy! and then just when I had started to kinda say things are getting better i got written up! for something that i didn't do!!! That was the end of things. i was finished! So i put my two weeks in, thinking that i would be able to find something to do! i put my two weeks in. and finished those two weeks in and did it with a smile! well now i sit on my butt in front of the TV. i don't want to go spend money to find stuff to do. I have decided that being crafty is REALLY expensive! and cant do it. Traveling would mean that i would have to leave Steve at home and once again its really expensive! We are trying to save for a house while the housing market is so low, that we are really trying to watch what we buy. so pretty much i sit at home with my chips and watch Oprah and read my cosmo...

I only have three weeks left! I get to start school September 2nd! and i cant wait!! i really hope it turns out better than my job did.

Things are looking better here in Boise though. we are starting to meet some really fun friends to hang out with! Lacy and Dean are our newest! They are such a fun couple to hang out with! they have two kids who are adorable! I feel really young around them because they are in their 30's but i love them! they are so funny!

Our apartment complex has gone two weeks with no cops! it has been so nice! I was really scary there for a while! any ways now i will stop rambling.

No comments: