Monday, August 18, 2008

GET AWAY





This weekend Steve and I decided that we would have a short getaway to Logan to see the Campus, my grandparents and some friends. This was such a good trip! It was so nice to see Whit and Jen and just have a girls day! We went shopping and had Lunch and caught up on life! ah it was so needed! Steve and Dan hung out with the Larsen's. Later on Saturday we went to a demolition derby. Let me just say..what the heck! All you do is sit in the bleachers that are so hard and awkward and watch trashy cars hit each other... all I could think was AND THE POINT IS....? Plus it was $8 a PERSON! that's alot of money to watch something so lame! Oh well my husband thought it was great!








On Friday night Steve and I went up to campus and walked around and remembered the good times we had. walking and crunching the leafs that fell. having soaking wet jeans and shoes from the snow the quad walking though ecles center to warm up. waiting for the bus or hoping that you would know someone driving by to take you home.
Oh my gosh! Steve and I miss Logan so much! It is such a beautiful place to live people are so nice! every one smiles and says hello! It is so nice! Steve and I hope that we can move back to someplace in Utah within the next five or six years!

No comments: