Saturday, August 30, 2008

Things I did today...

Well yesterday I drove eleven hours from Fort Collins Colorado To Boise Idaho...I was gone for a little over a week, it was nice but it feels so good to be with Steve again. needless to say there is ALOT to catch up on...I made a list and got almost everything done! So this is what I did get done.
  1. Went to Nampa(15 min. away) to go to Sam's Club and Walmart to go grocery shopping...I left my debit card in my pant pockets that i wore yesterday...what should have taken no more than a hour took about two and a half hours...YUCK!
  2. Unloaded my groceries- Noticing that I didnt get everything...Also a very BIG annoyance! and Forgot gas while I was at Sam's(its about ten cents cheaper)
  3. Realized that I still had my brothers cuff links and so I went down to UPS and sent them off...
  4. Went to the bank to find they were out of stamps...THATS WHY I WENT(FYI the bank is about five blocks away but takes about ten to fifteen mins away!)! So had to find them at another bank...
  5. Home again...The apartment was very dusty! Luckily I bought swiffer duster and conditioner...Best Swiffer Product I have ever bought! I used it on my leather couches and they look NEW!(they are about seven years old..)
  6. did the dishes two loads
  7. Did the laundry...two loads
  8. Paid the bills...

It think you get the hint...it was a busy and very frustrating day! Nothing seemed to go my way! Oh well Steve gets home in an hour and a half and we are having a date night! yay!!!

No comments: