Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CRAZY!






Ok so Steve and I really do live in a nice part of town, but we just had a convict living next door to us..haha. Wednesday night I came home from work and the apartment was surrounded by cops. I saw there was a guy in the backseat so I just saw the end of it, this was creepy but just thought it was a drug bust. WELL Saturday afternoon I come home from shopping and find my apartment under lock down! Caution tape, cops with guns pointed, the swat team the hole thing! There was a guy who had locked himself in his apartment for eight hours! He had felony in Oregon and now in Idaho. the guy who was arrested on Wednesday was the same guy who had locked himself in on Saturday! The cops after eight hours finally shot tear gas into his apartment and he came out! here are some Pictures of the windows that were broken during the ordeal.