Wednesday, August 27, 2008

time flys WAY to fast!

Last night i went to dinner with my best friend in the world and we talked about how we missed how things used to be and i thought BLOG IDEA...i know im a nerd...but here are some old pics of me!

This was our crew...well minus phil and I...


The first christmas i was gone it snowed like five feaking feet and was not able to make it home...luckily the Gormlys offered me a ride to colorado...i would have spent christmas alone...
This is Stephanie and I we took pictures in old town...i dont remember why but they were really good!
This is the night before i left for college! I loved my necklas! someone stole it...im pissed!
YAY for family and jeff graduating!
i high jumped in high school and loved it...I also played basketball but im still to bitter about it that i didnt want to have pictures of it!
The greatest people in the world!! I miss them so much!
I coached a 3rd grade girls basketball team and loved every little girl~ they always tryed so hard to be good!
Yep we DO take pictures of the picture you are supost to pay 30 bucks for


2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh fun. Your so cute in all those pics. I miss the old times. But I love the new times too. Miss you tons!! Love you

Jessie said...

:( I miss this so much! We all had so much fun together! Seriously the best days of my life.