Monday, August 25, 2008

My little trip


This weekend I left Steve and went to Salt Lake City to see my brother play in a concert. The concert was good well i should say if you like opra singing. It was an hour long and when it was over it was TIME for it to be over! But it was really fun to get dressed up and see my parents. I decided that I would go from salt lake to Fort Collins to see my parents and some friends! I am here now and i picked a really bad week, its the first day of classes...no one is around or has time to do anything. Sad day! Oh well its still fun to be home. The last time i came home was in feb. so its nice to just be home. Ill be here till friday morning and then i am packing up and heading to Logan for a night and on saterday ill go back to Idaho..:-( BUT on Tuesday i start school! I cant wait!

No comments: